AVOID CONCRETE REPLACEMENT WITH OUR MUDJACKING ALTERNATIVE & REPAIR YOUR CONCRETE WITH PEACE OF MIND.
Before you decide on a costly replacement of your concrete allow us to provide you with a FREE assessment and estimate. We can save you a lot of time, money and mess by raising, leveling, and stabilizing with polyurethane foam. Concrete replacement is messy and expensive, and demolition and landscaping come at additional cost.
We have no hidden fees or associated costs as our process generally only takes a few hours, we will not disturb your landscape. You can walk or drive on the repaired area in 30 minutes. Our foam is made partially with recycled materials and is water impervious, and light weight so not to overburden your soil, leading to additional settling.
Concrete Lifting vs. Replacement
- Costs less: Concrete lifting costs less than concrete replacement. Our prices are 50-70% less than the cost of replacement!
- Faster installation: Full weight-bearing function possible within 30 min. compared to replacement.
- Less mess: There is no need to demolish concrete and no damage to your landscaping.
- Environmentally-friendly: Removed concrete often ends up in landfills; with concrete lifting there is no waste. Our foam is MADE IN THE USA using recycled materials.
- Preventative: Fills voids to prevent erosion and further damage to concrete caused by animals and insects. Also helps stabilize soil.
- Improves safety: Eliminate trip hazards and prevent personal injury or possible lawsuits from uneven steps or walkways.
- We guarantee our work for 2 years: If your settled concrete is over 10 years old and we provided a service of lifting and leveling the slab and within 2 years it drops more than ¼” – we will raise it again for free!